We continue our series “Getting Ready” at the TUI Podcast with a new episode. We spoke with hotel general manager Gabor Hnizdo about hotel operations in times of COVID-19. Gabor explains how he and his team have implemented the new hygiene and safety measures, what summer 2020 will look like on the Island of Sylt and he already shares some exciting news for next year.
- 01:10 – How the hotel prepares for new hygiene regulations
- 05:20 – What to do when no buffets are allowed?*
- 06:30 – What guests of the Dorfhotel say
- 09:00 – How the 2020 summer will be like on the island of Sylt
- 10:25 – Dorfhotel will become part of TUI Blue in 2021 – What will change?
*This is just one example of what the reduction of self-service in hotels can look like. The implementation varies according to the size and capacity of the restaurants and is conducted according to the hygiene measures.