We continue our series “Getting Ready” at the TUI Podcast with an all new episode. We spoke with Charlotte Wwiebe about sustainability at TUI in times of COVID-19. Charlotte looks at the current sustainability strategy “better holidays, better world” and explains how she and her team continue to work on the new sustainability strategy 2030.
24 June 2020
- 01:15 – Charlotte´s start as Group Sustainability Director in times of COVID-19
- 02:40 – How Charlotte got interested and involved in sustainability early in her career
- 05:45 – What TUI´s sustainability strategy “better holidays, better world” is about
- 10:00 – Why are sustainability certificates for hotels important?
- 12:00 – How does work on the sustainability strategy 2030 look like?
- 14:30 – Which role do the UN Sustainable Development Goals play for the strategy 2030?
- 16:30 – Why do we need a sustainability strategy?
- 18:50 – How do colleagues and leadership at TUI support the sustainability strategy?
- 22:20 – Single-used plastics in times of COVID-19
- 24:30 – The promising role of innovation and digitization for sustainability
- 26:00 – Why sustainability will stay relevant also after COVID-19