- Digital Platform: TUI Musement develops and populates new Tours & Activities digital platform for easyJet
- Expanded Collaboration: Partnership builds on existing collaboration with easyJet holidays launched in 2022 – all easyJet customers can now add experiences to their flight or holiday package booking.
- Strategic growth: B2B Partnership continues TUI’s strategic growth in Tours & Activities
TUI Group continues its strong and strategic growth in Tours & Activities: Its digital platform TUI Musement was selected as the experiences partner by easyJet, one of Europe’s leading airlines. The partnership builds on the existing Tours & Activities collaboration between TUI Musement and easyJet holidays launched in 2022, with the airline now also leveraging TUI Musement’s digital platform solutions and highly curated global portfolio of experiences. This means all easyJet customers, whether they are booking flights or a package holiday, can now access thousands of excursions, activities and attraction tickets in hundreds of destinations across Europe and beyond. easyJet joins a long list of B2B partners which utilise TUI Musement’s tours & activities portfolio, including booking.com, trip.com, TourScanner and Eurostar.
"A great example of our growth roadmap: Following our initial work together, we are delighted to now expand our partnership and offer a diverse portfolio of thousands of the best excursions, activities and attraction tickets to all easyJet customers.” Said Peter Ulwahn, CEO of TUI Musement. “This partnership underlines our position as the travel industry’s preferred partner for tours and activities.”
TUI Musement developed and populated a new Tours & Activities digital platform, which is integrated with the easyJet website and offers customers the opportunity to book a huge variety of local experiences in all easyJet destinations when booking their flights, either via the dedicated webpage – activities.easyjet.com – or on the easyJet app.
Musement's custom selection of excursions, activities and attraction tickets for easyJet guarantees a high level of standards related to quality, health and safety, and sustainability, providing peace of mind and enabling customers to discover the best experiences before and after booking a flight. Tickets for most experiences are paperless, allowing customers to conveniently scan a QR code either at the beginning of the activity or at the venue entrance. Additionally, push notifications serve as valuable reminders for location and timing in the lead-up to the experience.
Whether customers are looking to explore the museums of the Vatican or the Pyramids of Egypt, or if they're interested in enjoying a catamaran cruise in Santorini, a 4x4 adventure in Madeira, or the thermal baths of a Polish mountain village, the new partnership with Musement will offer something for everyone, all covered by a best price guarantee.
Excursions, activities and attraction tickets are available to book now on the easyJet app, after flight confirmation, or via the dedicated site – activities.easyjet.com – at any time.
Notes to editors:
All excursions, activities and attraction tickets can be viewed at activities.easyjet.com
Experiences mentioned in the announcement:
- Egypt: https://activities.easyjet.com/uk/sharm-el-sheikh/overnight-tour-to-cairo-s-highlights-from-sharm-el-sheikh-362295
- Madeira: https://activities.easyjet.com/uk/madeira/madeira-4x4-tour-from-funchal-to-nun-s-valley-and-cabo-girao-393831
- Poland: https://activities.easyjet.com/uk/krakow/zakopane-tour-with-hot-bath-pools-and-hotel-pick-up-178711
- Vatican: https://activities.easyjet.com/uk/rome/reserved-entrance-and-guided-tour-of-vatican-museums-and-sistine-chapel-2-353901