- As the world’s leading integrated tourism group, we operate in all stages of our customers’ holiday experience, from marketing and sales to aviation, destination services and accommodation.
- The core of our offering will be our own hotel and cruise brands.
- Growth in our hotel and cruise brands is enabled and de-risked in having strength in direct distribution and by our direct customer relationships, creating a virtuous circle for sustainable growth.
- We have a resilient model, prepared for current and future changes. It allows us to mitigate capacity risks, respond quickly and flexibly to market changes and actively shape overall situations and markets.
- We take advantage of global economies of scale resulting from our size and international scope to deliver competitive advantages and have defined six scaling platforms as a framework: TUI Brand, Aviation, Hotels, Cruises, Destination Services, IT.
- We use our local strength at crucial points in the competitive arena, to be close to customers and their individual needs.
- We believe a clear focus on sustainability differentiates us from the competition and generates value.